The Mission of the Financial Services Department is to provide high quality services and resources for the students, staff and community in order to promote the academic achievement of our students. The Financial Services Department is dedicated to 100% compliance in all federal and state regulations of school finance and operations and is responsible for accounting for all of the public dollars available to the District. The District is providing the following financial information in order to be more transparent and to provide our community with an open view of the financial status of the District.
POINTS OF PRIDE
- We are 100% compliant with Federal and State laws and regulations. No reported findings in the most recent audit of fiscal year 2014.
- Our customers and constituents are satisfied or highly satisfied with the services they receive each year.
- We are committed to the Pendergast District and community in providing excellent service.
- We are very experienced in our jobs and have a low turnover. Our staff of 16 has a cumulative total of 213 years of service of which 9 have over 13 years in the district.
- All for one and one for all! We have a team atmosphere with great support from our leadership.
Your Bond Dollars at Work!
The Pendergast community's commitment to children and on-going support for our schools and staff has been demonstrated through the approval of bonds in 2006 and 2012. The District has been using this Bond funding to repair, maintain and improve our schools and facilities, as well as, to vastly improve and upgrade technology for District communication and student learning.
Understanding the Pendergast Budget Find out more about how the Pendergast Elementary School District spends money by watching this fun and informative video.
|Annual Expenditure Budget Form||2017||2016||2015|
The Annual Expenditure Budget Form is prescribed by the Arizona Department of Education and Office of the Auditor General.
|Annual Financial Report (AFR)||2016||2015||2014|
The Annual Financial Report (AFR) is prescribed by the Arizona Department of Education and Office of the Auditor General. It incorporates all financial information statutorily required for all funds. Revenues and Expenditures for the fiscal year are presented and a comparison to the prior year is included.
|Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)||2016||2015||2014|
The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is presented as required by the Arizona Revised Statues and includes a comprehensive report of the District's finances. The financial statements have been audited as required by Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C.