Pendergast District parents are highly satisfied with Pendergast District teachers, the curriculum and the quality of their child’s education according to the results of the 2088 Parent Satisfaction Survey. More than 6,300 parents participated in the survey which was conducted in March, 2008.
Overall, nearly 92% of parents said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of education their child is receiving in Pendergast schools. Parents also said they were very satisfied with the teachers in the District. There were five questions about teachers in the survey and all received satisfaction scores between 88-93%.
Parents reported a high degree of satisfaction with the curriculum in their child’s school. Math, reading and writing all received marks of 89-90%.
And, for the fourth straight year, parents reported an increased level of satisfaction with food service with a gain of 3.5% in 2008.
Here is a sample of this year’s results:
- School grade of A-B-C - 95%
- Teachers help my child be successful - 94%
- The classroom is a positive learning environment - 94%
- I am satisfied with my child’s reading program - 90%
- School is safe, healthy, positive environment - 88%
- The administration has a positive attitude when I call - 86%
Complete results are available by click to view