Our mission for P.R.I.D.E. Club children:
- P - Prepare for the future
- R - Respect yourself and others
- I - Imagine your hopes and dreams
- D - Discover your potential
- E - Engaging in your own success
The Pendergast School District recognizes the need for many families to have an affordable, quality-based program that focuses on the needs of a particular age group and endeavors to provide each child with quality programs and experiences. The Community Education Department has developed the Pendergast P.R.I.D.E. Club to provide this valuable service to the community. Our program provides a safe environment and offers a level of supervision that allows your child to be able to experience the P.R.I.D.E. Club program under the watchful eye of the designated staff. P.R.I.D.E. Club staff guide children and promote their participation in multiple engaging activities such as supervised homework assistance, educational enriched activities and games, technology, and structured play.
Program capacity at each school is dependent on available space and staffing.
Hours of Operation:
Before School: 6:00 am until the start of school
After School: Dismissal until 6:00 pm
P.R.I.D.E. Club Locations (2022-2023)
- Canyon Breeze Elementary School - AT MAX CAPACITY
- Desert Mirage Elementary School - AT MAX CAPACITY
- Garden Lakes Elementary School - AT MAX CAPACITY
- Rio Vista Elementary School - AT MAX CAPACITY
Registration and Enrollment
A $45.00 non-refundable registration fee is required per child, each school year. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. In the event that space is not available, your child’s name will be placed on a waiting list and you will receive notification when an opening becomes available.
Registration Policy - All registrations require up to 5 business days of processing time before a child can start the program. Same day registrations will not be permitted.
* Please refer to the enrollment checklist below.
Discounts and Services
- P.R.I.D.E. Club Child Care Assistance Scholarships (2022-2023)
Additional Fees / Penalties
- $45.00 non-refundable, per child annual registration fee
- $25.00 non-sufficient funds (NSF) / return check fee
- $25.00 late payment (after the 21st of the month)
- $15.00 plus $1.00 per minute for late pick-up
- $10.00 fee for each change made to initial enrollment after registration
For More Information
Pendergast Community Center
10550 W. Mariposa Street
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Claudia Oliveros Sosa, Before & After School Programs Lead
Office: (623) 772-2323