Patti Tussey, Chief Human Resources Officer
Barb Aquino, Benefits Specialist
Laura Stockmar, Human Resources Systems & Employment Coordinator
Maribel Solano, Human Resources Specialist
General Application and COVID Questions
Ron Rubio, Human Resources Office Technician
Chelsea Robbins, Executive Administrative Assistant to Human Resources
Area of Responsibility
The Human Resource department focuses on recruitment and retention of high quality staff to provide our students with the best learning environment. We provide and maintain competitive benefits; fingerprint and background service, certification notices and renewal service; absence reporting and substitute teaching services and administer the district’s worker’s compensation claims. In addition, we provide support to all staff through employee orientation, various awards, and incentive and wellness programs.
Strategic Plan Goals
- Increase staff diversity to reflect student and community populations.
- Increase staff retention to maximize student learning and customer service response.
- Promotes staff wellness through engagement in wellness programming.
The Human Resources department is dedicated to recruiting the highest quality staff and is committed to providing positive employment experience through exceptional service and support.
Points of Pride
- Quality customer service
- Staff Retention
- Competitive benefits package, service, and support
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees at no employee cost
- Pendergast Employer-Employee Relations; PEER Process
- Employment policy and procedure guidance
Arrange for Substitute Coverage Online or call 1-800-942-3767
If you are interested in referring a friend to Pendergast or becoming a Pendergast employee, please visit our Careers page!