Discover Your Potential. Find Your Purpose.
Pendergast Elementary School District is located in the West Valley of Phoenix. We serve the communities of Phoenix, Avondale, and Glendale.
We appreciate your interest in joining the Pendergast Elementary School District. We are proud of our students, faculty/staff, curriculum and programs. In the Pendergast Elementary School District, we are committed to integrity, inclusion, innovation and community. We are a high-performing, collaborative community who prepare our students to compete in a global society, and we invite outstanding individuals to join our enthusiastic educational staff.
We are seeking individuals to join our team who are committed to educating; meeting the academic and social needs of every student in a safe and positive learning environment. We seek caring professionals who work in partnership with families and communities.
It is important that you complete all steps in the application process so that you may be given consideration as a candidate when your application is received.
Our application is an online process. In order for your application to be considered, please complete the following steps:
For questions, please contact:
- Benefits - Barb Aquino at 623-772-2233
- Certified Applications - Laura Stockmar at 623-772-2231
- Classified / Support Applications - Maribel Solano at 623-772-2234
- Guest Teacher Applications - Laura Stockmar at 623-772-2231
- General Questions - Chelsea Robbins at 623-772-2235
Required Certified Application Documentation
- Valid Arizona Teaching and/or Administrative Certificate
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Three Letters of Recommendation - Only letters that are legible, dated (not more than 3 years old), and signed with an original signature (no electronic/typed signatures) are accepted.
- Copies of Transcripts (official transcripts are required upon employment)
- Resume/Cover Letter
- Copies of Test Score Assessments
If you have a valid out-of-state teaching or administrative certificate, please attach it and contact the Arizona State Department of Education for instructions or for obtaining Arizona certification.
If you are unable to upload your supporting documents, you can email them to Chelsea Robbins at:
or call 623-772-2235.
Arizona State Department of Education / Educator Certification
Arizona State Department of Education/Educator Certification
PO Box 6490
Phoenix, AZ 85005-6490
When a vacancy occurs, the hiring administrators will review completed applications. Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews at the hiring site. A second interview may be conducted as part of the process.
The Human Resources Department welcomes your application and is committed to excellence in support services of employment experience in the Pendergast Elementary School District.
Currently, we are seeking quality applicants to fill positions as Bus Drivers, Instructional Assistants, Teachers in K-8, Special Education and Related Services.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Pendergast Elementary School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex or disability in its employment practices. If you have a concern or complaints, please contact:
Patti Tussey, Chief Human Resources Officer