Our mission for P.R.I.D.E. Club children:
- P - Prepare for the future
- R - Respect yourself and others
- I - Imagine your hopes and dreams
- D - Discover your potential
- E - Engaging in your own success
The Pendergast School District recognizes the need for many families to have an affordable, quality-based program that focuses on the needs of a particular age group and endeavors to provide each child with quality programs and experiences. The Community Education Department has developed the Pendergast P.R.I.D.E. Club to provide this valuable service to the community. Our program provides a safe environment and offers a level of supervision that allows your child to be able to experience the P.R.I.D.E. Club program under the watchful eye of the designated staff. P.R.I.D.E. Club staff guide children and promote their participation in multiple engaging activities such as supervised homework assistance, educational enriched activities and games, technology, and structured play.
Program capacity at each school is dependent on available space and staffing.
SUMMER FUN DAY CAMP 2024 COMING MARCH 2023!
Hours of Operation:
Before School: 6:00 am until the start of school
After School: Dismissal until 6:00 pm
P.R.I.D.E. Club Locations
- Canyon Breeze Elementary School - AT MAX CAPACITY
- Desert Mirage Elementary School - Open Registration Starts 7/6/2022
- Garden Lakes Elementary School - AT MAX CAPACITY
- Rio Vista Elementary School - Open Registration Starts 7/6/2022
- Sonoran Sky Elementary School - Open Registration Starts 7/6/2022
Registration and Enrollment
New registration is required yearly. A $45.00 non-refundable registration fee is required per child, each school year. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. In the event that space is not available, your child’s name will be placed on a waiting list and you will receive notification when an opening becomes available.
Registration Policy - All registrations require up to 5 business days of processing time before a child can start the program. Same day registrations will not be permitted.
* Please refer to the enrollment checklist below.
Tuition Rate Plans - Equal Monthly Pre-Payment
* All families are pre-approved for scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year. In addition to the registration fee per child, families are responsible for a minimum co-payment required based on family income and size. Eligibility Information >>
* Please note Plan E (Daily Drop In) does not qualify for the P.R.I.D.E. Club Child Care Assistance scholarship.
Discounts and Services
- P.R.I.D.E. Club Child Care Assistance Scholarships
Additional Fees / Penalties
- $45.00 non-refundable, per child annual registration fee
- $25.00 non-sufficient funds (NSF) / return check fee
- $25.00 late payment (after the 21st of the month)
- $15.00 plus $1.00 per minute for late pick-up
- $10.00 fee for each change made to initial enrollment after registration
Your child must be registered at their designated school before enrolling in the Pendergast P.R.I.D.E. Club Program. Registrations are approval-based therefore, forms with missing information or documentation will NOT be accepted. You will be notified with a start date via email once your information has been reviewed and processed.
The following information will be required at the time of registration:
- $45 registration fee
- First month service fees (calculated at the time of registration pending your scholarship approval).
- Provide copy of immunization records (original or provider copy ONLY)
- Provide copy of most recent pay stub (household)
- Provide copy of IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Provide copy of custody agreement forms (if applicable)
- Complete and submit parent/guardian/student information
- Review and submit the Statement of Understanding/Parent Agreement
- AZDHS Emergency Record Card. Complete, leave no line blank. If the question/line does not apply, write “none” or “N/A”. Each child must have a minimum of 2 additional emergency contacts besides the 2 parents/guardians authorized to pick up your child in case of an emergency.
For More Information
Pendergast Community Center
10550 W. Mariposa Street
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Abelina Beltran Escalante, P.R.I.D.E. Club Enrollment Services
Office: (623) 772-2322
Claudia Oliveros Sosa, Before & After School Programs Lead
Office: (623) 772-2323