Phone: 623-772-2270 | Fax: 623-772-8072 | Catering: 623-772-2277
Jamie Triolo, Director of Food Services
Chef Samantha Craft, Catering
Doug Harris, Chef to School Event Coordinator
Kathy Leon, Compliance Coordinator - Para servicios en Español favor de llamar al 623-772-2270
James Williams, Warehouse
Everyone on the Pendergast Food Services Team (managed by Chartwells) is committed to consistently delivering superior service in the most efficient way, for the shared benefit of our customers and associates by adhering to our Guiding Principles.
Points of Pride
- Safety, Health and Environment First - Never compromise on the health and safety of our customers and our people, and to manage responsibly the impact that our business has on the environment.
- Delivering for Clients and Consumers - Earn the continued loyalty of our customers by consistently demonstrating why we are the first choice for quality, service, value, and innovation.
- Developing our People and Valuing Diversity - Recognize the diversity and contribution of our people. We create a work environment that is challenging and provides the opportunities and support for everyone to develop, learn, and succeed.
- Profitable Growth - Deliver shareholder value through disciplined, sustainable growth, underpinned by strong governance, that contributes to and leverages the benefits of our global scale.
- Constant Focus on Performance and Efficiency - Deliver the highest quality and performance, whilst relentlessly driving to be the lowest cost, most efficient provider.
Pendergast Food Services, managed by Chartwells, is responsible for providing nutritious, balanced meals. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding USDA regulations for meal patterns for breakfast and lunch.
To add money to your student's meal account or inquire about their meal activity, please click on the following link, My School Bucks >>
Come join us for breakfast and lunch!
From breakfast sandwiches, muffins and yogurt to cheeseburgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, roasted meats, pizza, soups, salads made fresh daily and desserts, we offer a wide variety of choices for both breakfast and lunch.
Hours: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
We can create a menu for your special event that is as big as your imagination. Whether you are looking for a simple buffet with chicken and vegetables, snack trays, or an elegant sit-down surf and turf dinner with beef tenderloin and lobster tail, we can prepare it. We can create any menu for any imagination and budget but, no matter what you choose, we can guarantee your menu will fit you and your guests perfectly. If you would like a specialized menu, just ask and we would be glad to help you.
For more information, please contact us at 623-772-2269 | firstname.lastname@example.org