Assessment & Program Development
Andrew Wallen, Director of Assessment & Program Development
Cathe Goff, SIS Registar
Patricia Nandin, Office Technician
Cathy Davis, SIS Data Control Coordinator
Rosie Luna, SIS Data Control Coordinator
Viki Bigelow, Data Control Coordinator
Areas of Responsibility
- Central and Online Registration
- Program Evaluation
- Student Assessment
- State and Federal Reporting
- Student Information System Administration (StudentVUE, ParentVUE, Synergy, Grade Book)
- Academic Software Administration
- Archive Records
The mission of the Pendergast School District Assessment and Program Development Team is to support district operations and instruction by supplying software support, customer service, and accurate data, services, and software support that can be used to make informed decisions concerning students and educational programs.
Points of Pride
- Implementation of a balanced assessment system that includes benchmarks, teacher-created common formative assessments, and state required assessments that inform teaching, learning, and improve student achievement.
- Use and support of a data dashboard system that supports MTSS and school-based professional learning communities.
- Participate in a continuous improvement cycle to improve our practice and expand our knowledge base.